Preschool Matters … Today! is the blog companion to NIEER’s website, which serves the important function of reporting on research, policy, and practice for a large and growing audience of educators, policymakers, journalists, advocates, and parents.
As its name implies, Preschool Matters … Today! addresses issues as they arise and are current in the public mind. While we work to connect the dots by treating issues in the context of what the research says and the implications for both policy and practice, we look forward to the dynamic Preschool Matters … Today! affords us — your thoughtful feedback.
Comments posted by participants in Preschool Matters … Today! do not necessarily represent NIEER, its funders, or affiliates. NIEER reserves the right to remove comments which stray from the guidelines for participation set below.
Guidelines for participation in Preschool Matters … Today!:
1. Please do not post material that is profane, obscene, offensive, indecent, lewd, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, harassing, threatening, insulting, abusive, violent, defamatory, libelous, false, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law.
2. Please do not post advertisements, chain letters, junk mail (spam), charity requests, petitions for signatures, or commercial solicitations.
3. Please do not engage in personal attacks against NIEER or other Preschool Matters … Today! participants.
4. Please do not post personal information belonging to other people, including, but not limited to, telephone numbers, street addresses, and email addresses.
5. Please do not post copyrighted material unless you own the copyright to that material or have obtained written permission from the copyright holder to use the material.
6. Please do not impersonate others.
7. Please do not post irrelevant material or duplicate your own posts across different areas of Preschool Matters … Today!
Guidelines for using content from Preschool Matters … Today!:
Please feel free to share and use written content from this blog as long as you follow our content guidelines listed here.
1. Limit any direct quotes from our content to 100 words.
2. Attribute the National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER) as the source.
3. Link to the relevant blog post in your attribution.
Unless otherwise noted, all images are copyrighted by NIEER and its staff members. They should not be copied or otherwise reproduced under any circumstances.
Subscribe to the Preschool Matters…Today! RSS feed or email updates
Like NIEER on Facebook
Follow @PreschoolToday on Twitter
Watch videos on the NIEER YouTube channel
Follow NIEER on Pinterest